Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Joys and Sorrows of the IPhone

At the end of May I finally broke down and got an IPhone. Yes, they cost way too much, but you can't argue the fact that they are rediculously awesome. I was having a really hard time finding one. I was working in Tucson one week when I finally tracked one down. This is how I felt after I bought my IPhone:Well, the honeymoon was short-lived. I found out why I was having a hard time finding an IPhone when a week later Apple announced that they were coming out with a faster, better, and cheaper IPhone. This is how I felt after I hear the news:

But I still love my IPhone even though it's a slower, weaker version of its little brother. Michael relates well with this phone. WHAT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am cracking up at this! I love the pictures. So funny! :) Julie