Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why am I doing this?


I've been thinking about how to start this. My brother has a blog for his photography, which makes sense. My sister has a blog pretty much devoted to her kids, which also makes sense. My mom has a blog...just kidding. My mom doesn't have a blog. That would be as crazy as her having a myspace or facebook page. Oh wait.


So what is my reason for having a blog? I don't really know. I like to think I am an interesting guy. I've done some pretty awesome things in my life, but is that a reason to start a blog. To merely chronicle the events in my life? I'd say so. I'm not going to offer a lot of insight in my blog. I think that all too often people try to display brilliance in their writing, only to prove their ignorance. I hope you find this interesting. If I make fun of you, please know that I do it all in fun, in hopes that you will retaliate.

No comments: